If you or your partner have erectile dysfunction, at Simply Radiant, we offer you innovative Erectile Dysfunction treatments in Las Vegas. We’ve helped many men overcome the challenges of ED with this exciting new technology.
Treatment Options For Erectile Dysfunction
If you are one of the 50% of men between the ages of 40 and 70 that suffer from ED, you may find yourself looking for an effective treatment option for erectile dysfunction. Not everyone wants to deal with prescription medications or surgeries.
Our erectile dysfunction therapies might be the ideal option for you. The ED treatment at Simply Radiant, is a safe, non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery-free option for treating ED.
Common Questions About ED Therapy
As a leading ED shock therapy provider in Las Vegas, we want to help you determine if the procedure is an option for you. Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions we get asked about this popular procedure.
- Does it work? Yes! Our patients have reported very positive results and have seen an improved sex life from these treatments.
- How much downtime should I expect? Because our EnhancED treatment is a non-invasive, pain-free procedure, there is no downtime. You can immediately resume normal activities.
- When will I see results? This can vary somewhat due to the severity of your underlying condition. Most patients receive between 6 and 12 treatments and continue to see improvements as the sessions progress. Some see results within 24 hours after a single session. For others, it takes more time.
- Does ED Shock Therapy hurt? Not at all. Our ED Treatment uses shockwave therapy, which is non-invasive and completely pain-free.
- How does it work? Our EnhancED treatment uses high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels. The growth of new blood vessels is stimulated. Micro-plaque in the penis is eliminated to treat underlying root problems. Erections become stronger, harder, and more sustainable.
- How long do the results last? The effects of ED shock wave therapy have been proven medically to last for 2-3 years.
- Is ED Shock Therapy Treatment covered by insurance? ED shock therapy is not currently covered by most insurance plans.
- Will it make my penis larger? It can. Some patients have reported an increase in their penis size.
- Can men without ED receive ED shock wave therapy? Yes. ED shockwave therapy is a perfectly safe procedure for men that do not experience erectile dysfunction to supercharge their sex life.
ED Shock Therapy For Peyronies
Peyronies is caused by scar tissue, or plaque, that forms inside of the penis. Erectile dysfunction therapy is often an excellent option for our patients that suffer from Peyronies.
ED Therapy For Females
ED shock wave therapy can be helpful for some female patients. Some of the issues ED shockwave therapy can address for women include:
- An Overactive Bladder
- Stress Incontinence
- Painful Vulvodynia
- Sexual Health & Pleasure After Menopause
Improve Your Sex Life In Las Vegas
If you are ready to say goodbye to frustrating sexual issues and start enjoying your sex life, our luxury Las Vegas medspa is ready to help. Contact us at Simply Radiant today to make an appointment for your initial erectile dysfunction treatement consultation.