Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal by Simply Radiant in Las Vegas is a great way to get rid of unwanted hair on your face and body. In warm weather climates like Las Vegas, many women like to be hair-free all year, which means lots of shaving or waxing. After a while, the cost of razors and shaving cream can add up. If you’re waxing, it can be painful to continue to go in for hot wax treatments as hair grows back in. Laser hair removal is a different, affordable option to traditional methods. Laser hair removal is:
- Quicker than electrolysis
- Less painful than waxing
- Softer on the skin than shaving
The Laser Hair Removal Process
So, how does it work? To put it simply, the laser points a beam of light that turns into heat to remove unwanted hair at the follicle. If you want to get rid of hair and don’t want to shave or wax, laser hair removal may be for you.
Advanced Hair Removal Technology
At Simply Radiant, we use the Soprano Ice laser to remove unwanted hair on our clients. Hair is removed using a beam of pulsating light aimed at the hair follicle.
How it works:
- The laser is pointed at an active hair follicle.
- When the beam of light passes through the skin, it turns into heat.
- The heat is directed at the active follicle and disables it to eliminate future growth.
Since the laser hair removal process can only work on active and not dormant hair follicles, it may take from 3 to 8 treatments to cycle through the hair growth process to reach all the follicles and lead to a noticeable result. A few touch-up treatments may also be necessary.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair reduction is less painful than many other hair removal options. If you’ve waxed, or suffered a painful rash after shaving, you’ll love the soft feeling of your skin after the laser removal process. It’s important to note that your whole body cannot be done at once, though large areas can be handled in one sitting. Here are some of the best things about laser hair removal:
- It’s fast—depending on the area you’re getting done, a lunch-time appointment is usually doable.
- It works great for removing large areas of unwanted hair.
- It’s less painful than many other options.
- After a series of appointments, you’ll see a drastic reduction in hair growth.
Set Up Your First Appointment Now
If you’re looking for laser hair removal in Las Vegas, contact the skincare experts at Simply Radiant. We’re accepting new clients in the Las Vegas area. Give us a call today to schedule your first appointment or ask any questions you may have about the laser hair removal progress.