Shockwave Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Simply Radiant is proud to be a shockwave erectile dysfunction treatment provider. This non-invasive, non-surgical, and drug-free sound wave therapy for ED is available at our luxury Las Vegas MedSpa. We can’t wait to help you experience the benefits of this highly-effective, cutting-edge procedure.
Shockwave therapy for ED is a relatively new treatment, so we want to help you determine if it’s the right option for you. Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the procedure.
- Does it work? Yes! Our patients have reported very positive results and have seen an improved sex life from these treatments.
- How much downtime should I expect? Because our EnhancED treatment is a non-invasive, pain-free procedure, there is no downtime. You can immediately resume normal activities.
- When will I see results? This can vary somewhat due to the severity of your underlying condition. Most patients receive between 6 and 12 treatments and continue to see improvements as the sessions progress. Some see results within 24 hours after a single session, for others, it takes more time.
- Does ED soundwave Therapy hurt? Not at all. Our Treatment uses soundwaves, which are non-invasive and completely pain-free.
- How does it work? Our EnhancED treatment uses high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels. The growth of new blood vessels is stimulated. Micro-plaque in the penis is eliminated to treat underlying root problems. Erections become stronger, harder, and more sustainable.
- How long do the results last? The effects of ED shock wave therapy have been proven medically to last for 2-3 years.
- Is ED Shock Wave Therapy covered by insurance? ED sound wave therapy is not currently covered by most insurance plans.
- Will it make my penis larger? It can. Some patients have reported an increase in their penis size.
- Can men without ED receive ED acoustic wave therapy? Yes. ED shockwave therapy is a safe procedure for men that do not experience erectile dysfunction and can supercharge their sex life.
Accoustic Wave Therapy for Peyronies
Peyronies is caused by scar tissue, or plaque, that forms inside of the penis. Erectile dysfunction therapy is often an excellent option for our patients that suffer from Peyronies.
Sound Wave Therapy For Females
ED shockwave therapy can be helpful for some female patients. Some of the issues ED shockwave therapy can address for women include:
- An Overactive Bladder
- Stress Incontinence
- Painful Vulvodynia
- Sexual Health & Pleasure After Menopause
Improve Your Sex Life in Las Vegas
If you are ready to say goodbye to frustrating sexual issues and start enjoying your sex life, we’re ready to help. Contact Simply Radiant today to make an appointment for an erectile dysfunction treatment consultation. We also offer a variety of men’s health services to help you look and feel your best. We are conveniently located just 15 minutes from the Strip in Las Vegas, NV.