When it seems like everyone you know is getting it done, what’s keeping you from all the benefits of Botox? At Simply Radiant in Las Vegas, NV, we answer all your questions about this extremely popular, time-tested treatment.
All About Botox
So, you’re thinking about getting Botox. It can be hard to find clear answers to your concerns about cosmetic injectables. We’ve put together everything you need to know about this incredibly useful procedure.
- What is it? – A non-surgical cosmetic treatment for wrinkles. This injectable relaxes your muscles so they can’t squeeze and crease your skin in ways that create the lines and wrinkles that make you look older.
- Is it Safe? – Yes. This injectable is FDA-approved, extremely common, and highly-requested. Today, it is even used to relieve problems like hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), chronic migraines, and bruxism (teeth grinding).
- Do I have to wait until a certain age or until I already have wrinkles to benefit from this service? – No, it both reduces the appearance of existing wrinkles and helps to prevent new ones. The average age to start this treatment is during your late 20’s, or early 30’s.
- Will my face look frozen? – No. Many muscles are responsible for your facial expressions. Only movement in the treated area is relaxed.
- Is it for men too? – Ever heard of “Bro-Tox”? Yes! Many men love having healthy-looking, youthful, smooth skin.
- Does it hurt? – Like any shot, it feels like a quick, slight sting.
- When will I see results? – You will begin to see results anywhere between 1 and 10 days.
- How long does it last? – Your results should last between 3-9 months. It’s best to wait until your last treatment begins to wear off, but keep up with maintenance to prevent new wrinkles.
- Is it a filler? – No. Fillers actually “fill” wrinkles or add volume to different areas in your face. You may have heard of Juvederm or Restalyne which are used to fill lips and creases.
- How much downtime should I expect? – Needle marks (tiny pinpricks) fade within minutes.
Side Effects Of Wrinkle Injections
There are a few minor side effects you should be aware of. Taking medications like aspirin or ibuprofen before your treatment can increase your risk of bruising. Depending on your level of skin sensitivity, you may experience some slight redness that will quickly fade.
Why Everyone Loves Botox
A quick injection and you get a wrinkle treatment that you notice in a matter of days and enjoy for many months to come. If you are starting to see creases around your eyes and forehead that stay, you may be a good candidate.
We always perform a consultation first to make sure you will benefit from this anti-aging procedure.
- Take Years Off The Areas around Your Eyes (Including Crows Feet)
- Raise Drooping Eyebrows, Sagging Lips & The Tip Of Your Nose
- Get Rid Of The Lines Between Your Eyebrows (The 11’s)
- Smooth Forehead Lines
Results – Your Before & After
Age, level of skin creasing, dosing, sensitivity, and desired goals can all affect your outcomes. Some of us will leave looking dramatically different and others with simply look naturally refreshed. Your results will be as unique as you are.
Cosmetic injectables aren’t our only treatments for promoting younger-looking skin. Our aesthetic medical professionals can design a skin improvement plan that caters to your unique needs and goals.
Laser facials, chemical peels, micro-needling, and our professional line of home care products can all work in tandem with injections. We offer a suite of solutions to deliver a clearer, fresher, more even, and vibrant look.
Get Botox In Las Vegas
Call us at Simply Radiant to schedule your consultation today. Have more questions? We’ll be happy to go over everything you need to know before your Botox appointment at our Las Vegas, NV luxury medspa. A little self-care today is all you need for a more beautiful tomorrow.